AM3N - PSB AM3 Speakers + NAD CS-1 Streamer System
Get more out of your audio with legendary PSB sound.
The AM3 is a compact home music system that connects to virtually any device, wired or wirelessly, and delivers bold stereo sound for everything you enjoy, from vinyl to music streaming. Constructed with premium components and designed with decades of award-winning acoustics, the AM3 powered speakers deliver full-range sound with zero distortion thanks to their 4” midbass drivers and ¾” aluminium ferrofluid-cooled tweeters for crystal-clear highs. With a built-in phono preamp you can connect a turntable without extra components or gear, while still being able to stream music from any app or device with high-quality Qualcomm aptX Bluetooth.
Simple and Compact
Featuring acoustically transparent detachable magnetic grilles in a choice of matte black or matte white finish, the AM3 offers a timeless design that will seamlessly blend into any décor. The compact size of the AM3 makes it the perfect system for a desk in your office, or a tabletop in your living room or bedroom.
- ¾” (19mm) aluminum dome tweeter with Ferrofluid and Neodymium Magnet
- 4” (100mm) woofer with rubber surround
- Qualcomm aptX™ Bluetooth
- Dedicated RCA phono input
- Subwoofer output
- Bass reflex cabinet design
- Acoustically transparent detachable magnetic grilles
- Available in Matte Black or Matte White
|On Axis @ 0° ± 3dB
|LF Cutoff -10dB
|35 watts x 2 RMS
|3/4" (19mm), Aluminum Dome with Ferrofluid
|4" (100mm) Cone,
|3.5mm, Phono MM
SIZE (W x H x D)
|5 1/8” x 8 5/8” x 6 7/8”
(130 x 220 x 174mm)
|10 lbs (4.5 kg)
|14 1/8” x 9 7/8” x 11 1/2”
(359 x 251 x 292mm)
|11.7 lbs (5.3 kg)
|Matte Black, Matte White
NAD CS1 Endpoint Network Streamer
NAD’s affordable CS1 Endpoint Network Streamer lets you add music streaming capability to any stereo or home-theatre system. Or you can configure a low-footprint music system for your den or home office by connecting the CS1 to a pair of powered speakers.
The CS1 supports the most popular network streaming and casting protocols, including Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, DLNA mobile and computer apps*, and Roon, so you can control playback with the music apps you use every day. The CS1 employs audiophile-grade components and can play high-resolution audio, up to 24-bit/192kHz.
Plug and Play
A compact, minimalist design, the NAD CS1 has a pair of line-level analogue RCA outputs for connection to a stereo receiver, integrated amp, preamplifier, or a pair of powered speakers. Alternatively, you can use the CS1’s optical or coaxial output to send digital audio to an AV receiver, external DAC, or a pair of powered speakers with digital input, at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
You can connect the CS1 to your home network via Wi-Fi or hardwire its LAN Ethernet port to your network router or an access point, or use Bluetooth® to pair the CS1 with your mobile device.
The CS1 features an advanced differential digital section based on Texas Instruments’ PCM5141 DAC, a design known for its wide dynamic range, low noise floor, and immunity to clock jitter. It supports resolution up to 24-bit/192kHz and has full MQA decoding and rendering capability for playing Master Quality music from Tidal.
Streaming doesn’t get easier than this. Pair the NAD CS1 Endpoint Network Streamer with your mobile device or connect it to your home network, then use your favorite apps to choose the music you want to hear. Then sit back and enjoy glorious, high-fidelity sound.
Features & Details
- Compact, minimalist design
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Dual-band Wi-Fi plus LAN Ethernet port
- Stereo analogue, optical digital, and coaxial digital outputs
- Premium differential DAC design based on Texas Instruments PCM5141 DAC, with support for 24-bit/192kHz high-resolution audio
- High-resolution music streaming from Tidal
- Apple AirPlay 2 support allows CD-resolution streaming from any audio app on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- Chromecast support allows playback at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution from any Cast-enabled app on a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer
- Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect support lets users cue up music on a smart device, then transfer playback to the CS1
- DLNA support allows streaming at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution from any DLNA-capable music app.*
- Roon subscribers can stream audio to the CS1 from their personal libraries and online services supported by Roon
door to door
Items are shipped securely and safely within 48 hours if in stock
shop in safety
This website uses advanced https protocols for a safe shopping experience
we accept all major credit cards from all major banks