ANTHEM – PURE PERFORMANCE, PURE VALUE
Anthem’s MRX A/V Receivers are about maximizing performance for the money. Building on the feature set of our previous models, we’ve added the newest version of ARC Genesis, a redesigned and more accurate calibration microphone, Anthem Web User Interface, integrated streaming support, object-oriented audio codecs with support for up to 15.2 channels and the clean power delivery Anthem is known for with up to 140 watts per channel.
The MRX 540, 740 and 1140 are a great way to bring premium audio to any home theater or media room. Seamlessly integrate your smart TV or projector with 7 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs, plus eARC. Ultra HD signals are passed through unaltered up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR and Hybrid Log Gamma support.
INTRODUCING ANTHEM WEB USER INTERFACE
Anthem Web User Interface is now built in to all MRX Receivers and AVM Processors. Using a phone, tablet or laptop, owners can easily access any function or setting and make changes on the fly. Power the main or second zone on and off, adjust volume, change audio modes or tweak channel trims for a perfect surround sound experience. Web UI can also be used to calibrate speaker delays and levels and configure network settings/control options. Source devices can be renamed, simplifying set up by enabling the elimination of unused inputs. Installers can import and export files to make remote management simple and convenient.
MRX Series Receiver channels can be assigned in many ways. Unused amplifier channels can be re-assigned to Bi-Amplify demanding front speakers, power surrounds, presence speakers, or a second zone (Available on MRX 1140 and MRX 740.)
Configure amplifier channels for your system's needs, then perfect the presentation with ARC Genesis.
The Anthem MRX 540 features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices including:
At Anthem, we have one simple goal – to design, engineer and manufacture audio/video products that deliver premium performance and convenience at a reasonable price. We do this by spending thousands of hours selecting and testing components, carefully designing our own circuit topologies, and backing them with robust power supplies that ensure maximum long-term quality and reliability. We achieve this with our team at the Paradigm/Anthem Research Center and their decades of combined experience.
NEW! ARC Genesis Software
ARC Genesis is the newest software that works with many ARC enabled Anthem or Paradigm product. New features include support for both Mac and Windows; new target curve adjustment options including deep bass and high frequencies; improved algorithms and much more.
ARC Genesis is backwards compatible with many Anthem and Paradigm products that are ARC or PBK enabled. For a complete list, please visit AnthemARC.com. This third generation of Anthem Room Correction software represents a significant leap forward in room correction with the most comprehensive set of features yet. ARC Genesis transforms the audio performance of compatible speakers or electronics while retaining the unique character of any room. Proprietary Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software works in tandem with a calibrated microphone (provided with many ARC and PBK enabled products) to provide astonishing improvements to the sound you hear.
ARC Genesis works with Mac or PC and is the most comprehensive method of transforming the sound in your room. Includes many new features. Download the FREE software at AnthemARC.com.
THE ANTHEM ADVANTAGE
Backed by over 35 years of home-grown,hands-on design, and innovative audio engineering experience, Anthem products provide an unprecedented level of reliability and functionality; delivering one of the industry’s highest performance/price ratios. This is just one reason why Anthem electronics are the choice of knowledgeable audiophiles, professional musicians and engineers the world over.
- New Electronics platform, up to 15.2 pre-amplifier channels with 11 amplifier channels, HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2, hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 (8K)
- On select models (MRX 1140, AVM 90 and AVM 70), object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X Pro.
- All object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
- IMAX Enhanced
- ARC Genesis now features a more precise microphone, ensuring better results in any listening environment.
- Platform Agnostic Streaming with AirPlay2, Google Chromecast (Audio), Bluetooth v4.2, and Spotify Connect (coming soon!) and Roon (coming soon!)
- Reliable Networking Platform with web-based setup and over-the-air updates
- Next-Generation DSP Platform
- Modernized Design with high resolution front panel display
- Amp matrixing with up to 10 re-assignable channels
- Two Independent sub outputs on MRX 1140, allow ARC Genesis to correct multiple subs individually for frequency response and phase alignment.
- Independent HDMI Zone 2 output.
- 15.2 pre-amplifier channels with 11 amplifier channels. 140 watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms.
- Amp matrixing with up to 10 re-assignable channels
- Two independent subwoofer outputs
- Auto Subwoofer Phase Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Auto Subwoofer Polarity Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Latest Implementation of ARC Genesis
- Four Speaker Profile Memories
- 2” / 5 cm Speaker Distance Increments
- 0.5dB Level Increments
- Super Sub Front Setting
HDMI & Video:
- Dolby Vision
- IMAX Enhanced
- HDMI 2.0b & HDCP 2.2 (hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 8K)
- HDMI eARC
- 4:4:4 Subsampling @4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- BT.2020 Color Gamut
- 4K 50/60 Switching
- Zone 2 HDMI Output
- Dual HDMI Outputs
- Standby Pass-Through
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby HD
- DTS:X Pro
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- IP Control
- RS-232 Control
- IR Input
- Three 12V Trigger Outputs
- Pre-made Control Drivers
- Save and Load Settings
- Import and Export Settings
- Rackmount kit (sold separately)
- Apple Airplay
- Apple Airplay 2
- Google Chromecast Audio
- Spotify Connect (coming soon)
- Roon (coming soon)
- Anthem Logic
- Dolby Surround
- DTS Neural:X
- DTS Virtual:X
- All Channel Stereo
- All Channel Mono
- Anthem Web User Interface
- Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM)
- 30 Input Configurations
- Input trim adjustments
- Power-on Input Assignment
- Auto Power Off
- Eco Mode (standby)
- Over-the-air Network updates
- USB updates
- Beta updates (over-the-air)
- Backlit Remote Control
- Toroidal Transformer
door to door
Items are shipped securely and safely within 48 hours if in stock
shop in safety
This website uses advanced https protocols for a safe shopping experience
we accept all major credit cards from all major banks