Our success story
Our story spans 40 years, but with a difference.... Technology and digital systems evolve at an exponential pace, in order to keep up with the latest trends we invest heavily in the development and training of our staff. this coupled with an unrelenting quest for perfection has been the driving force behind our journey spanning more than four decades, and is evident in everything we do. We are international award winners, with our designs being internationally recognized, one of the only South African companies to have achieved this. We have proudly won a CEDIA International Award for the Best Home Cinema. We were also invited to participate in the Design et al International Design & Architecture Awards, in which we were shortlisted as a finalist in the Home Cinema category. CEDIA is the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association, an international trade organisation spanning three continents with a global membership of over 3500 companies.
- Winner: CEDIA Awards, Best Home Cinema Under £40 000 (House Msibi)
- Finalist: CEDIA Awards, Best Home Cinema Under £40 000 (House Colgate)
- Finalist: International Design & Architecture Awards (House Orwell)Finalist: International Design & Architecture Awards (House Sandile)
- Finalist: CEDIA Awards, Best Home Cinema £40 000 - £100 000 (House Friedlein)
Finalist: CEDIA Awards, Best Home Cinema £40 000 - £100 000 (House Thokozani)
Attention to every detail
In brief, Cinema Architects specialises in the planning, design, supply, installation, integration, concealment and control of automated electronic systems for the modern intelligent home. Scope of capabilities includes but is not limited to:
- Dolby Home Theatre Systems in HD, 2k,4k and 8k.
- Cinema Interior Design & Acoustic Design
- Automated intelligent smart homes and boardrooms.
- Home Automation & Lighting control.
- Security, Surveillance and Access control.
- Multi-Room systems – Audio & Visual Distribution.
- Cinema Furniture, fixtures & fittings.
- Acoustic panels & accessories